Every aquatic hobbyist wants to create and maintain a healthy environment for his tanks inhabitants. So LONDA Aquarium Pump could be a goof pick for you.
Fisrt of all there are two models of this device – with a single hole and with two of them. As you can guess the number of holes influences on the pumping capacity and at the same time differs in power consumption.
It’s efficient and easy to use, and unlike other aquarium pumps, this one is actually relatively quiet. The overall design helps to eliminate any external noises.
LONDA has a special switch which helps water to enter the pump from the bottom.
- Working Noise: <40dB
- Type: #01: Two Holes; #02: Single Hole
- Power: #01: 5W; #02: 3.5W
- Oxygen Exhaust: #01: 4.5L/min; #02: 3.5L/min
- Pressure: 0.012MPa
- Voltage: #01: 220-240V; #02: 110-220V
- Dimension: #01: 13.7*8.2*5.6cm; #02: 11.5*6.7*5.6cm